Home » , , » But I'm a Cheerleader™ (2000) >ver en linea]™ transmisión completa

But I'm a Cheerleader™ (2000) >ver en linea]™ transmisión completa

But I'm a Cheerleader (2000)
TitleBut I'm a Cheerleader (2000)
CalidadMPEG 720p VHSRip
Publicado21 years 27 days ago
Nombre de archivobut-im-a-cheerleader_GWUjt.mov
Tamaño728 MB
Tiempo de ejecución 02h 11 min

Descripción general

Megan Bloomfield es animadora en su colegio, tiene amigas animadoras y es novia del capitán del equipo de fútbol. Es vegetariana, no le gustan los besos de su novio y abraza cuando puede a sus amigas. Un día sus amigos/as, su novio y sus padres le tienen una trampa para enviarla a un campamento en el que curan la homosexualidad. Megan tiene que pasar varias pruebas, incluyendo la primera que es darse cuenta de que es lesbiana.
But I'm a Cheerleader (2000)

But I'm a Cheerleader (2000)

Género: Comedia, Drama, Romance
Elenco: Natasha Lyonne (Megan), Clea DuVall (Graham Eaton), Cathy Moriarty (Mary Brown)
Tripulación: Donald Kushner (Executive Producer), Andrea Sperling (Producer), Sheila Jaffe (Casting)
Lanzamiento: 2000-07-07
Presupuesto: $6,568,406
Ingresos: $21,715,941
Biochemist or Biophysicist: Burnice Stroman
Web Developer: Khalid Blick
Singer: Morris Roob V
Offset Lithographic Press Operator: Prof. Pete Senger
Materials Scientist: Dr. Gregg Hirthe
Art Director: Callie Beatty
Licensed Practical Nurse: Hollie Franecki
Transportation Equipment Painters: Vita Kutch I
Carpet Installer: Constance Koss
Personal Care Worker: Ladarius Schroeder
But I'm a Cheerleader - Wikipedia - But I'm a Cheerleader is a 1999 American satirical romantic comedy film directed by Jamie Babbit and written by Brian Wayne Peterson. Natasha Lyonne stars as Megan Bloomfield, a high school cheerleader whose parents send her to a residential inpatient conversion therapy camp to cure her , Megan soon comes to embrace her sexual orientation, despite the therapy, and falls in love.
But I'm a Cheerleader (1999) - Rotten Tomatoes - But I'm a Cheerleader is a smug little comedy that tries to mock other people's self-righteousness while ignoring its own. March 31, 2019 ...
CHEERLEADER Synonyms: 12 Synonyms & Antonyms for ... - Find 12 ways to say CHEERLEADER, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at , the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
A love letter to ‘But I’m a Cheerleader’ - “But I’m a Cheerleader” is free with ads on YouTube and it’s, delightfully, only 90 minutes long. Watch it with your queer friends (they’ll know exactly when to laugh), and maybe get a little wine drunk for the RuPaul classic “ Party Train ” because, just like everything else in this movie, it’s perfectly placed.
But I'm a Cheerleader Blu-ray Review - HeyUGuys - But I'm a Cheerleader is the latest Blu-ray remastering from Lionsgate. The transfer is solid, but Jack Hawkins find fault elsewhere.
But I'm a Cheerleader (1999) - IMDb - But I'm a Cheerleader: Directed by Jamie Babbit. With Natasha Lyonne, Michelle Williams, Brandt Wille, Bud Cort. A naive teenager is sent to rehab camp when her straitlaced parents and friends suspect her of being a lesbian.
But I'm a Cheerleader Blu-ray (Director's Cut) - But I'm a Cheerleader Blu-ray delivers stunning video and decent audio in this enjoyable Blu-ray release Confident and opinionated, 17-year-old Megan is a high school student who has it all.
OMI – Cheerleader Lyrics | Genius Lyrics - Cheerleader Lyrics: When I need motivation / My one solution is my queen / 'Cause she stay strong, yeah, yeah / She is always in my corner / Right there when I want her / All these other girls are
Bebe Rexha: I'm my own cheerleader | Celebrities ... - Now I'm like, 'You can't live your life like that.' I got the curves, I got the ass, and that's what you're going to get!" But after seeking help for her mental health, Bebe is now in “such a better place” in her life. The ‘In the Name of Love’ singer told People magazine: "I'm in such a better place in my life.
‎But I'm a Cheerleader (1999) directed by Jamie Babbit ... - But I'm a Cheerleader. 1999 Directed by Jamie Babbit. Synopsis A Comedy Of Sexual Disorientation. Megan is an all-American girl. A cheerleader. She has a boyfriend. But Megan doesn't like kissing her boyfriend very much. And she's pretty touchy with her cheerleader friends. Her conservative parents worry that she must be a lesbian and send her ...
[streaming] [dailymotion] [bluray] [download] [full] [putlocker] [utorrent] [subtitle] [free] [dvdrip] [123movie] [watch] [youtube] [online] [HD] [english]

0 komentar: